Scottsdale Event Venues
Perfect for work and play, our Scottsdale event venues and meeting spaces offer everything you need to make your meeting memorable, business beautiful, and special event spectacular. W Scottsdale hotel features 10,000 square feet of event space and studios, one ballroom of 3,500 square feet and a collection of small breakout rooms, each room fully equipped with adaptable conference equipment. Creative in approach and innovative in design, we'll engage and energize attendees and participants of all Scottsdale meetings, soirees and fetes.
Take advantage of our meeting value dates this year:
- March 22-29, 2017
- April 9-12, 15-21, 26-30, 2017
- May 7-31, 2017
- June 1-18, 23-30, 2017
- July - September, 2017
W at a glance
Drop us a line
We'd love to meet you and answer your questions.
Earn like an SPG Pro
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Small Group Space
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 - 30
- Centrally located on the first floor
- Colorful breakout rooms
- Spacious rooms perfect for board meetings and breakouts
- VIP Penthouse meeting rooms available with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Scottsdale
Large Group Space
Ideal Meeting Size: 40 - 200
- 3,500 square feet of space and 14 foot ceilings available in the main ballroom; no pillars/obstructed views in meeting space
- Outdoor patio seating available for group meals; adjacent to meeting rooms
- Largest ballroom has indoor/outdoor capabilities, located on the first floor
Ideal Meeting Size: 30 - 1000
- Variety of outdoor venues available on the 1st and 2nd floor of the hotel
- Views overlooking Camelback Mountain
- Wow your guests at our WET pool deck
W Scottsdale is located in the heart of downtown Scottsdale, in the center of Scottsdale's Entertainment District. You'll be within walking distance to amazing shops, restaurants, and nightlife. Sip on signature cocktails in the Living Room, or mix and mingle at Shade Lounge.
- Be in the know with our W Insider, who will be happy to give you recommendations on what to see and do doing your stay. Email here >>
- Mixology 101: A new program! Our mixologist conducts a class on the history of cocktails and how to craft them.
- Bliss Spa Suite: Experience Bliss on Demand in our Marvelous suite overlooking the WET Pool Deck.
- Sushi Making and Sake Tasting in Sushi Roku restaurant: learn the secrets on how to roll sushi
Speak to one of our Sales Managers to learn more about these activities.
- Residence-style meeting rooms: our "penthouse breakout" room are located on the top floor with amazing views of Camelback Mountain, with floor to ceiling windows
- In-house audio visual
- Wireless internet throughout meeting rooms
- Our meeting specialists will help you create inspiring and team-building activities to transform your meetings