STYLISH MEETING ROOMS IN SCOTTSDALE
Perfect for work and play, W Scottsdale's innovative meeting rooms and event venues offer everything you need to create and connect. Our hotel features 10,000 square feet of event space and studios, a 3,500 square-foot ballroom, and a collection of small breakout rooms. Each venue is fully equipped with adaptable conference equipment. Let W Scottsdale engage and energize your attendees and participants.
W at a glance
- Number of Guest Rooms: 230
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 8
- Total Meeting Space: 10,000 square feet
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,500 square feet
- Maximum Group Size: 225
- Maximum Catered Event Size: 400
- Floor Plans First Level
- Floor Plans Second Level
- Meeting Rooms Capacity Chart
Drop us a line
We'd love to meet you and answer your questions.
480 970 2132
Earn like an SPG Pro
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Small Group Space
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 - 30
- Centrally located on the first floor of the hotel
- Colorful breakout rooms
- Spacious venues perfect for board meetings and breakouts
- VIP Penthouse meeting rooms available with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Scottsdale
Large Group Space
Ideal Meeting Size: 40 - 200
- 3,500 square feet of space and 14-foot ceilings available in the main ballroom; no pillars/obstructed views in venue
- Outdoor patio seating available for group meals; adjacent to meeting rooms
- Largest ballroom has indoor/outdoor capabilities, located on the first floor
Ideal Meeting Size: 30 - 1000
- Variety of outdoor venues available on the first and second floors of the hotel
- Views overlooking Camelback Mountain
- Wow your meeting guests at our WET pool deck
W Scottsdale is located in the heart of the city's Entertainment District. When you stay at our hotel, you'll be within walking distance of downtown Scottsdale's amazing shops, restaurants, and nightlife. Sip on signature cocktails in the Living Room, or mix and mingle at Shade Lounge.
- Be in the know with our W Insider, who will be happy to give you recommendations on what to see and do doing your stay. Email here >>
- Mixology 101: A new program! Our mixologist conducts a class on the history of cocktails and how to craft them.
- Bliss Spa Suite: Experience Bliss on Demand in our Marvelous suite overlooking the WET Pool Deck.
- Sushi Making and Sake Tasting in Sushi Roku restaurant: learn the secrets on how to roll sushi
Speak to one of our Sales Managers to learn more about these activities.
- Residence-style meeting rooms: our "penthouse breakout" rooms are located on the top floor with amazing views of Camelback Mountain, with floor to ceiling windows
- In-house audio visual
- Wireless internet throughout meeting rooms
- Our meeting specialists will help you create inspiring and team-building activities to transform your meetings